When you have entertaining friends like mine there is a lot of conversational Gold to stumble upon. Whilst not the financially lucrative ...
When you have entertaining friends like mine there is a lot of conversational Gold to stumble upon. Whilst not the financially lucrative kind of Gold, it is however Gold enough to share from time to time.
HighRPM's Brad Stott is a stand-up comic, presenter and part time events and radio MC. He just so happens to have been cast opposite me as a Zombie Hunter in a short film starting production later this year.
The Director's vision for the Hunter's look is loosely 'rough cut'. We're talking perhaps a wasteland dweller somewhere between Mad Max and Fallout 4. Stubble is key and herein lies my dilemma.
I'm not a hairy bloke, never have been. I've always been a shaver, both of the face and the head and I am naturally one of those un-hairy fellas who never have to worry about chest hair, so when appearing opposite a hairy guy like Brad who only has to breathe in to sprout a veritable hedge of a beard I feel somewhat compelled to ask for tips on cultivating.
MY EMAIL (CC The Director)
I'm thinking I should grow a stubbly beard for this part (for that rough cut look).
I doubt I'll be able to produce as glorious a mane as Mr Stott can grow, but if you have any beard cultivating tips Brad ... especially if eating pavlova works ... might have to start growing it 1.5 months before we shoot our first scene.
BRAD'S REPLY (CC The Director)
Yeah I can probably help.
You need to start a daily routine of applying facial scrubs & scientifically proven supplements that help promote healthy facial hair growth ASAP!!!
- Start with a trip to Bunnings. In the trade area there are small 20 kilo satchels of a product know as "Concrete"
- While you are at Bunning be sure to grab a Sausage form the charity group at the front door. This helps prepare your body for the concrete & helps kick start the Beard growing process.
- Add 1 teaspoon of "Concrete" to your morning Coffee (3 spoonfuls if it's anything called a Latte or it contains Soy)
- If you don't consume coffee each morning a small amount of "Concrete" sprinkled over your Weetbix will do.
The advantages of consuming concrete are quite incredible.
- Firstly: the trip to a hardware store like Bunnings help in the production of a male hormone called "Tradieism"
- It's a know fact that most Tradies possess a natural ability for healthy facial hair growth.
- Simply being in a natural Tradie habitat can create the perfect conditions for your body to start the long journey to healthy facial hair.
- Secondly: The use of concrete as a dietary supplement creates an internal resistance in the lower bowel.
- This resistance requires create effort when trying to defecate. The extra pressure created included with heightened levels of grunting help further stimulate facial hair growth. It's as if you are pushing the hair out of your face.
I'll send you further tips on product you can use on your face to really help get that facial hair growing at a later date.